Thursday, September 16, 2010

Brittany Again

Mom just doesn't stop working. She has written a new article about Brittany that has just been published.
She promised that she would make me a new dress and she hasn't done it. What's more important, my appearance or her old article?
Now HB, you know that she will get around to us when she has time. In the meantime people will enjoy reading what she wrote by clicking HERE.
Well, we are going to be traveling again tomorrow (to Ireland) and I don't have a thing to wear. THAT'S important.
We have plenty of clothes and she took the time to dress us up for the colder weather. Cut her some slack, will you?
Well, OK, so long as she introduces us to all her friends in the Emerald Isle. (I hope they won't notice that I'm dressed in last year's styles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment