Monday, April 4, 2011

New Clothes for Brown Bear

Well, its been months and months since we've had an update on our many activities. Now Dad decides to put up a new post because Brown Bear has new clothes. What about MY new clothes (not that I have any). I'm a deprived bunny.
Now HB, we both have had new clothes recently (even though it didn't make the blog), and you have had new clothes several times when I didn't get anything. Don't complain about no new clothes.
Oh, well, I guess you have a point, but, but, 
No BUTS about it, you are not deprived, and neither am I.
Well, . . .
It's a deep subject as they say (Haw, Haw) (That is a bear laugh if you didn't know.) Anyway, I really like my new basketball uniform. It is stylish and even includes shoes—a new thing for us fuzzy kids.
Well, I must admit, I am a sucker for Jocks, so I'm finding you quite attractive in your new duds.
I'm glad you approve, HB, just go easy on that attraction thing. There are species differences you know.
OK, I'll just say that you look really sharp in the new uniform. Are you planning to take up the game?
I don't know, HB, we are rather short for basketball, which is dominated by 7-footers. I'll just have to see what develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment