Thursday, February 19, 2009

More of our friends



'Mom' had taken more photos of us and our friends! I can't wait to share this with you! There's Bronze Owl, who is the best friend of Snowbird. And there's the very first fiberalchemy, The Green Man.

He looks kinda sad, I think.
He's been all alone here. No plants or anything to keep him company!
Poor guy.
We tried to cheer him up.







'Mom' and 'Dad' have been SO busy--finishing 'Mom's book, Walking Through Cancer - A Pilgrimage of Gratitude on the Way of St. James.
Makes me tired just thinking about all that walking!
Yeah, well, without shoes it would be kinda hard.
But at least we didn't have to walk--we got to ride in the Bunny Bag!
It was quite a journey, wasn't it, Honey Bunny?
Yeah, and we have a featured place in the story, so I hope our loyal followers will read it!
Is it available already?
Maybe by the end of the month....
Maybe sooner if 'Mom' weren't taking so much time writing our blog...
NO WAY! BTW, I think she should buy us special gifts for talking up her book. Whatdayouthink?
I think you should quit while you're ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment