Monday, July 6, 2009

New Stuff




At last at last! Mom FINALLY bought us new clothes!
Now Honey Bunny, she's been trying for months, but she couldn't find anything worthy of us.
At last at last! What do you think, Brown Bear?
I think you look--well, you look absolutely amazing! I'm speechless.
Thanks, I think! My swimwear goes with my ankle bracelets, doesn't it?
Indeed.
The only problem is, I don't know what Mom was thinking--we're in Scotland, not Mallorca! It's cold and rainy! I don't think I'll be swimming anywhere soon.
We are going to the islands, you know--Isle of Skye, Iona, Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides to see the Callanish Stones....
Oh. Maybe that's what Mom was thinking. But I still need more clothes--I can't meet the mystery guest in my swimsuit! It just wouldn't be proper.
What do you think of MY new outfit?
Cool, Brown Bear. A Manchester United backpack. You are just so cool! And you can carry my extra wardrobe accoutrements in it, can't you?
Well, actually, I was thinking about carrying fishing tackle and maybe a sleeping bag and an umbrella. For when I'm out in the wild, rugged mountains of Scotland.
That's just so rav, Brown Bear! Are we ready to go or what?! Let the journey begin!

2 comments:

  1. Great, now when you visit us you can go swimming with Sophie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sequins on your new suit!

    ReplyDelete