Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Here we are in Highlands of Scotland, a Scottish lassie and her Scots warrior. The tour so far has been everything we dreamed of, lots of attention from all the other people on the tour.

Yes, and one very nice lady actually knitted my headband for me. I hardly miss my knife at all.

And Mom found this wonderful plaid dress for me. Well, actually it was made from a cap, but Mom invented a way to turn it into a lovely frock. The only disappointment so far is that Louie (I think that is how he spells his name) is a bit standoffish.

He is a cat with a long tail and he rides up above in the luggage rack on the bus. He doesn’t appear to speak at all, but his long tail sometimes hangs down from above.

I hope he warms up a bit and comes down to visit with us. I’ve never been fond of cats, but I could make an exception for him I think.

You wouldn’t believe how beautiful the place we are staying is. We have a full view of the loch in front of the place.

I’ll ask Mom to take a picture of it to share with all our adoring fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment