Sunday, July 26, 2009

Home from Scotland


Here we are back home from Scotland. I'm so happy to have my knife back! We left it behind because our parental units were afraid it would be confiscated by Airport Security. It is hot here in Spain so we had to strip down a little bit.

Yes, BB, I like your new summer kilt. It shows just enough leg and the bare (bear, get it?) top is most becoming.

I was a little embarrassed by all that skin showing, but I'm getting used to it.

You aren't showing skin, silly, we're fuzzy kids, remember?

Oh, I forgot for a moment. Speaking of showing it all, your sequined bikini is really sexy.

Do you think so, BB?

Well, I like your summer look. It is quite becoming. We do make a handsome, if somewhat mixed metaphor, couple don't you think?

What has meta . . . whatever it is have to do with it? You sometimes use pretty big words, BB.

Metaphor. That's like . . . well, its like . . . oh, never mind.

You explain things so well, BB.

Really? I thought I was at a loss for words.

Well, I'm never at a loss for words--even if I don't always know what they mean. Use it three times and it's yours--that's my motto.

Well, I'll leave it at that. We have to get ready to go to Barcelona tomorrow. The parental units just can't stay in one place for any length of time. Still, its going to be a great adventure.

And we'll be traveling with Boulder Anne. She is a good friend and understands us completely.

So its bon voyage all over again.

Oh, my heart goes pitter pat when you speak in French, BB.

Hmm, well, yes indeed. Ahem. Uh.... By the way, Feelie McCool, we are missing you! Send us a photo or a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment