Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A post from a new friend!

dear brown bear and honey bunny,

allow me to introduce myself. i am woodcha woodcha, a flying, flop eared, yiddish wolfhound. my name stands for would you hug me, would you kiss me, would you love me, would you, would you. perhaps more about my breed another time. i am, as you can tell, very loving. we can never love or be loved by too many people, i say.

i have been told that my "person" had the delightful experience of becoming acquainted with one brown bear on the camino. i understand that they spent considerable time together. even doing some snuggling. i want to make it clear that i am not jealous of their time together, i love sharing my amazing person with others. she and i have been together for 30 years, give or take, so that we have established a deep bond and fine trust. what i was sad about was that she left me, again. she does it often to travel on her own. (not a complaint you understand...just stating a fact). to take this amazing pilgrimage without me, so i am happy there was another fuzzy being to keep her company. and i was left very nicely among pillows for comfort in the sunshine of a window which helped me count the days until her magical return. and i had the occasional visitor, two legged indoors and some four legged or winged on the other side of the window, all of which i thoroughly enjoyed.

i also enjoyed reading (and i am not necessarily easily satisfied.. i require a certain degree of integrity, humor and curiosity) your blog, my new friends, and i hope we continue to get to know each other and share experiences both new and past, because i can tell you are both tres (heard you were french) interesting. and i know my person enjoyed her time with you, brown bear, and your person and my person is very discerning,

she has even read me some excerpts from some of your person's books which i found to be enlightening and stimulating, as well as, entertaining. I hope to hear some more. do you have any favorites?

i wish you happy holidaze and pretty lights (i do enjoy my lights) for whatever you choose to celebrate this time of year. we celebrate just about everything here one way or another with is educational and life enhancing. and since i don't get out as much as you two do (maybe i can use you as an example and find a way to participate more in life on the other side of the window.....hmmmmm). i can learn from you. never enuf learning, i say. role models are good things, no?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment